04:47 Comment0 Comments

Its been an interesting week so far. I had Moni on tuesday from 11 - 5pm. It was not the best day possible. Will had to skip a meeting in London (which I'm sure he was very glad to do). On Moni's behalf it was third time lucky. She managed to get a full set of teeth into my arm and hold on quite tight. So I have a nice big circular bruise on my arm and you can still see the teeth marks. So on friday at the photo shoot I'm gonna ask if they can cover it up with foundation.
Hopefully on friday she'll be better with mum.

Yesterday at the prayer meeting Peter wasn't in the best shape. He slept throughout the whole thing. Not quite sure what is gonna happen tonight with Sylvia coming out and Dan, Dave and Will sitting with him for 2 hours. Hopefully he will be much better today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment